At Acacia Therapy our Allied Health Professionals support both adults and children to achieve their goals. We have years of experience in supporting NDIS clients and have developed a deep understanding of the Scheme and its requirements.
Acacia therapy is a registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). We provide Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology support to NDIS participants. Our registration allows us to provide Therapeutic Support and Early childhood intervention to NDIS participants.
Services offered to Adult NDIS participants:
- Capacity building / therapy sessions.
- Functional Capacity Assessment and report.
- Minor home modifications.
- Assistance technology (such as wheelchairs, mobility scooters,
beds, lift recliner chairs, hoists, shower commodes and low risk assistance technology).
- OT assessments for Supported Independent Living.
Services offered to Paediatric (children) NDIS participants (0 - 18 years):
- Fine Motor Skills (e.g. using their hands and fingers).
- Play and Social Skills.
- Self Help Skills (e.g. toileting).
- Behaviour and Concentration.
- Sensory assessment and associated strategies.
- Speech and language skills.
- Assistance technology.
Why Acacia Therapy?
- We can offer appointments in our quiet clinic (with plenty of free carparking) and within the community (home, school, kindy or other location).
- We employ highly qualified and friendly therapists that are committed to working alongside you.
- We are motivated to achieve results and get pleasure from our client's success and achievements.
- We offer excellent customer service - you will have direct access to therapists through email and phone.
- We aim to make your life as easy as possible - our team is only a phone call away!
- As a family business, located in rural Queensland, we are committed to providing excellent customer service.
- We provide excellent value for money.
- We understand the NDIS Scheme and how it works.
Acacia Therapy - Allied Health
If you registered for the NDIS and have a plan which includes funding for therapy, contact us and we will take care of the rest.
Copyright 2015. Acacia Therapy. All rights reserved. ABN:94 625 543 311